Will Contest – Deferred Payment Plans
We can assist your will contest in all Australian jurisdictions. Speak to us about deferred payment plans and no win/no fee options – conditions apply.
Our Unique Approach
We will always attempt to support and guide you in firstly resolving the matter yourself and, if such course of action proves unsuccessful, we will ensure that we will exhaust all mediation and dispute resolution options prior to commencing any legal proceedings. This approach not only saves you money but is designed to restore family/personal relationships where possible.
Preventing/Minimising chance of a Will Contest
- Are you concerned someone may mount a will contest challenge on your death? If so, speak to us while preparing your Will/planning your estate affairs.
Defending a Will Contest
- Are you an executor of an estate where someone is challenging or proposing to challenge Will?
- Are you are a beneficiary of an estate where a will challenge is being mounted and you need to defend and protect your interests in the Estate.
Challenging a Will
- Have you been left out of a Will or not adequately provided for?
- Do you have a financial and/or medical need?
We are happy to discuss your concerns and offer a complimentary 30 minute telephone consultation to assess whether or not your prospective claim has any merit. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.