We have vast experience in working with other accounting, investment and financial advisers to ensure that your superannuation death benefits are streamed in the most tax-effective manner, while also paying consideration to whether or not there is risk of a potential challenge to your said nomination.
We can help you to:
- Structure the control or benefit of your Self-Managed Superannuation, Retail, Industry, Public and Employee schemes on your death;
- Advise on legal and tax effective ways to structure superannuation death benefits;
- Prepare death benefit nominations;
- Prepare superannuation proceeds trusts (inside and outside of the Will environment);
- Advise as to structure and succession of life insurance policies;
- Amend or vary Self-Managed Superannuation Trust Deeds to cater for the streaming of a death benefit in a particular manner, in line with the current SIS Act and Regulations;
- Bring or defend complaints to the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal in respect of Public, Industry and Retail superannuation death benefit claims.