Estate Litigation – Deferred Payment Plans
We can assist you with all areas of estate litigation/dispute resolution involving an estate. Speak to us about deferred payment plans.
Our Unique Approach
We will always attempt to support and guide you in firstly resolving the matter yourself and, if such course of action proves unsuccessful, we will ensure that we will exhaust all mediation and dispute resolution options prior to commencing any legal proceedings. This approach not only saves you money but is designed to restore family/personal relationships where possible.
- Preparing Deeds of Family Arrangement, Deeds of Surrender and Deeds of Acceleration;
- Applications to Court regarding questions of incapacity and/or undue influence in respect of a deceased’s last Will;
- Applications to remove an executor or trustee;
- Applications in relation to a life interest/tenant;
- Applications to compel an executor to obtain a grant of probate or letters of administration in respect of a deceased;
- Applications in respect of misappropriation/restitution of funds;
- Executor’s commission applications – Supreme Court of Victoria;
- Coroner’s office applications to change cause of death noted on death certificates;
- Application of forfeiture rule to a beneficiary’s interest in an estate;
- Applications regarding advice to be provided by Courts to trustees;
- Cy-pres applications in relation to failed charitable bequests;
- Conduct of mediation on behalf of clients and appearances at Directions’ hearings in the Supreme Court of Victoria, County Court of Victoria and Magistrates’ Court of Victoria.
We are happy to discuss your concerns and offer a complimentary 30 minute telephone consultation to assess whether or not your prospective claim has any merit. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.